- We love technology and use Google every day. Google hardly seems to reciprocate our love so far and we appear far too low in the results for our taste.
- Your challenge will be to convince SEO marketing (search engine optimization) and thus Google of how much potential our startup has. You will develop concepts to improve our visibility in search engines and the web and implement them independently, e.g. in the area of
- Improvement of technical factors (e.g. side loading speed)
- keyword search
- Development of new content
- You create and analyze reports to measure the reach and optimize the user journey on our website
- You create cross-channel evaluations to measure the success of online marketing measures and make suggestions as to which activities we should increase in order to reach as many customers of our target group as possible.
- You work independently and on your own responsibility
- You have a team-oriented and open personality
- You are a student of economics, media, communication sciences, journalism, computer science or a similar field of study
- Ideally you have first experiences in SEO through your own website, internship or working student activity
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Location: TU Dortmund (Joseph-von-Fraunhofer-Str. 20)
- as of now
- Duration of the internship: 3-6 months
We look forward to talking to you to get to know you and discuss your ideas and ideas about working together. We would be pleased to receive your complete application documents under the keyword "Internship SEO" directly by email at email@example.com.